จำหน่ายเกจวัดแรงดัน Pressure Gauge ทุกยี่ห้อ

ศูนย์รวมเครื่องมือวัดความดัน

The government of Sudan has launched tender in search of consultants to assist within the implementation of an irrigation project in the states of North Kordofan and West Kordofan.
The venture involves set up of 1,a hundred and seventy photo voltaic irrigation pumps in the nation. Successful consultants will provide engineering and supervision services, design of photo voltaic water pumping methods, based on the requirements of each farm.
The firms may even present help to the irrigation project implementation unit, supervision and contract administration of works associated to the set up and commissioning of the photo voltaic pumps. The firms may even support the project implementation unit by way of technical and monetary supervision to ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with the contract specs. The consultants may even take part within the building activities and within the implementation of the project’s environmental and social management plan.
Read:Optimising efficiency of solar-powered pumping techniques
Erratic rainfall
The photo voltaic pumps shall be put in in North Kordofan and West Kordofan states the place erratic rainfall is generally experienced due to the arid local weather and local weather change, with a unfavorable impact on agricultural yields, in accordance with the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO).
The new gear shall be used to pump groundwater. In addition to food safety, the venture goals to minimize back farmers’ dependence on fossil fuels, which are dangerous to human health and the setting. Interested corporations have till September 14th, 2021 to apply.
The irrigation project is 75% financed by a $21.7 million mortgage from the African Development Bank (AfDB). เกจวัดแรงกด remaining 25% shall be paid in installments over three years. The pan-African institution indicates that the set up of the photo voltaic pumps might be accomplished by December 31st, 2025.
Share

https://superwhatevr.com/
https://shenafu.com/
https://cloud9skin.com/
https://digitalimaginary.com/
https://coca.com/samehadaku/